A Company Owned Fleet of Late Model TrucksAt All-Star Transportation, we own a fleet of freight trucks and trailers that is constantly growing. Our available trucks and trailers include late model trucks and high cube refrigerated trailers, which can be used for a variety of types of services including long or short haul trips carrying perishable goods, produce, hazardous materials, or dry goods. All of our freight trucks and trailers are regularly maintained in order to ensure reliability and prevent delays or breakdowns. We also use a variety of the latest equipment and technology in order to offer our customers the best service possible.
About Our Fleet
At All-Star Transportation, it is our goal to offer customers superior service to meet their every trucking needs. By using the latest equipment, freight trucks, and trailers, we are able to offer our customers timely, efficient, and reliable service. Our available equipment includes:
- Late model trucks with sleeper cabs, which are perfect for long haul trucking across the country
- Late model, high cube refrigerated trailers for all types of temperature controlled shipping
- Aerodynamic freight trucks and trailers for fuel efficient trucking
- Automated toll and scale transponders and on board cell phones which help keep our freight trucks and drivers moving for timely deliveries
- Satellite tracking GPS units on each freight truck and trailer for security and monitoring
At All-Star Transportation, it is our goal to offer customers superior service to meet their every trucking needs. By using the latest equipment, freight trucks, and trailers, we are able to offer our customers timely, efficient, and reliable service. Our available equipment includes:Learn More
Advantages of Our FleetBecause we own our own freight trucks and equipment, we are able to offer a number of advantages to our customers and drivers. For example, we are able to ensure that our trucks are expertly maintained which will provide the reliability that both drivers and customers can appreciate.
Some additional benefits to our customers that come from our company owned freight trucks include:
- On Time Deliveries: We ensure that our freight trucks are maintained properly to prevent breakdowns or other problems. This will avoid and prevent delays and help ensure timely delivery for both long and short haul shipments. Additionally, satellite tracking helps ensure that trucks are moving on schedule and on the planned route.
- Reliable Service: All of the maintenance services and repairs that are performed on our trucks are completed by ASE certified mechanics, with the exception of work that is covered by warranties. This helps ensure our trucks are kept in peak condition so that we can provide reliable service for every delivery
- Advanced Security: We ensure that all of our trucks and trailers are properly secured to prevent theft and the loss of cargo. Our freight trucks and trailers are also equipped with GPS tracking to locate merchandise in the event that theft does occur.
- Improved Fuel Efficiency: All of our freight trucks and trailers are aerodynamic and newer fuel efficient models, which can result in reduced fuel costs and significant savings. Additionally, these fuel efficient trucks have less negative impact on the environment, which is an important trend in nearly all industries.
Benefits for Our DriversIn addition to benefiting our customers, our company owned, freight trucks and equipment also provide benefits for our drivers. This includes the ability to drive well-maintained, clean, late model trucks, which will perform reliably on any route. This prevents hassles caused by breakdowns and eliminates the problems and costs associated with drivers maintaining their own freight trucks.