Find Our Most Frequent Questions Below
The following are some questions that we commonly receive about our truck company from potential customers and drivers. Please browse the questions and answers below to find answers to some of these most popular questions. If you cannot find the answers to your questions, feel free to contact our truck company online or by phone at 636-271-6100. If you would like to request a freight quote for any freight shipping service, you can request a freight quote online.
Contact Us Online
Questions About Our Company- What types of freight shipping services can your truck company provide? With our freight brokerage and our fleet of company owned refrigerated trucks, we are able to provide all of the trucking services that you would expect from a truck company this includes dry van trucking, hazmat trucking, LTL trucking, and refrigerated shipping to the 48 contiguous states.
In addition to offering this complete range of services, our truck company specializes in temperature controlled and produce freight shipping between the West Coast, Florida, the Midwest, and the Ohio Valley regions. Unlike other freight truck companies, we understand the special challenges associated with shipping produce and other temperature sensitive and perishable shipments. Therefore, we will handle each of your shipments with care in order to ensure successful and safe delivery. - To what areas does your truck company offer services? We are able to offer freight shipping services throughout all 48 contiguous states. Our freight truck company’s central location just outside of St. Louis, Missouri, allows us to specialize in shipments specifically between the West Coast and St. Louis, St. Louis and the Ohio Valley, and from St. Louis to the Midwest, the North West, Florida, Georgia, and Colorado. - What makes All-Star different from other truck companies? All-Star Transportation is different from other transportation and truck companies for a number of reasons. These include:
- Our unique driver relay program which allows us to provide faster service to customers on long haul shipments by relaying shipments with a change in truck or driver.
- Our commitment to improving supply chain fuel efficiency as shown by our SmartWay Carrier membership.
- Our late model company owned trucks, which are maintained to ensure reliability and prevent delays caused by equipment failure.
- Our EDI capabilities which can improve your sales and logistical efficiency by ensuring that all products are where they need to be when needed.
Questions for Drivers Interested in Working for All-Star- Do I need to have experience to work for All-Star? Yes, all drivers interested in driving for our freight truck company should have at least two years of verifiable, over-the-road experience and a good driving record. This helps ensure that we can offer each customer professional and reliable service. - What are the requirements for working for your trucking company? To become a driver for our truck company, you must:
- Be at least 25 years old
- Have at least two years of verifiable over-the-road truck driving experience
- Hold a valid Class A commercial drivers license
- Have a good driving record
- Short haul routes for drivers interested in driving between Pacific, MO and the Ohio Valley
- Long haul routes for drivers interested in driving between Pacific, MO and the West Coast
- Competitive pay with regular pay increases
- Health Insurance
- 401k Plan
- Bonus Programs
- Paid Vacations
- Well maintained, clean, late model equipment